The Welfare Board manages MEWA Community Training Center. The Mewa Computer Training Center was established in 2005 to offer computer training services at very subsidized rates. Most of MEWA’s beneficiaries are people from humble backgrounds. The period between the year 2005 and May 2013 only has seen over 2500 students receive training at the facility.
To Bridge the digital divide in our community by providing quality of existing Technology infrastructure to the youth, to prepare them in the competent employment placement.
To be a world class Training & Information Center in the Acquisition, Provision and Dissemination of Knowledge and offer full ICT Solutions in the organistaion and internship to potential graduates.
Grow With Technology
MEWA Computer Training College is under education Board. It was established in 2006 and registered by the Ministry of education act Cap 2, Laws of Kenya. The Center Has acquired partnerships and accreditation with various reputable institutes as:
- partner center of digital Education Empowerment with Camara Africa.
- Accredited Training & Test center for I.C.D.L Africa & Dubai
- Partner of Digital opportunity trust, capacity building youth with Entrepreneurship skills and capital source.
- Coporate partner with KEPSA- KYEP Kenya as interns placement under Ministry of sports and gender.
- Accredited pioneer test center for On-line Islamic studies - I.O.U